How A Model Girl Become A Body Builder

22-year-old Sarah-Louise Hawkins from the UK has spent many years in the pursuit of thinness podium mannequins, but in March 2013, looked at his unsuccessful photographs, she realized that dream did not come true.


By the time Sarah-Louise, the growth of which 1 m 58 cm, has tried all sorts of diets (Atkins diet, the method of "Weight Watchers" diet 5: 2, detox juice diet, starvation) and still weighed 77 kilograms and had a 16 dress size. "I hated his appearance, and look in the mirror drives the me depressed for a day says the girl. I was the largest of all my friends, so I felt so uncomfortable that he refused to go with them somewhere.


It took me years of struggle to finally realize that I have not been created to be thin girl, I am by nature is arranged differently than the models on the catwalk. I have massive hips, big ass and now I'm happy with it. I realized that I could use it as an advantage to create something out of what I was given at birth. " After viewing the pictures from a holiday on which it currently is not very much, Sarah started going to the gym and changed their diet, removing from it all fast food.

Now she eats six times a day healthy food (for example, at breakfast, she eats fish and spinach for lunch chicken with broccoli, basmati rice, quinoa or sweet potatoes, snacking nuts), and five times a week has been in the Hall. She lost weight by 13 kilograms and totally changed my body. Now she takes part in competitions in bikini fitness. Despite the fact that Sarah Louise delighted with his new body, its appearance is a polar reaction among the opposite. "A lot of guys do not like that I train more intensively than they are, and what I'm lifting weights heavier. I do not know whether they are jealous or not.

The nightclubs man told me that I look too manly, and that the girl should not be so, because I like to wear dresses that emphasize my muscles. But I'm happy that I did everything to become a better version of itself. I do not want to be average, and like everyone else. Knocked out of the crowd - perfect. I hope that my example will inspire others.